[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Charter revision -- what is our goal?

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Thu Jun 6 16:11:40 UTC 2013

hi all,

newbie question here.  i thought i'd frame it in a new thread just because i'm getting a bit bewildered by all the topics in the list right now.

here's my question:  what are we hoping to achieve with the change in the Charter?

possible answers -- we're trying to:

-- clarify our original charge (in the following areas) in order to accomplish the following goals

-- expand on our original charge (in the following areas) in order to accomplish the following goals

-- do both of those things, to accomplish the following goals

-- do something else, to accomplish the following goals

i'm new, so i'd be delighted to just be pointed to this answer rather than dragging it out of people on the list or the phone.

thanks,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)