[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] FOR DISCUSSION: Re-Submission of a Motion

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrlaw.com
Thu Jun 6 18:07:41 UTC 2013

Good Group!

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese
Of Counsel
Lewis and Roca LLP • Suite 700
One South Church Avenue • Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611
Tel (520) 629-4428 • Fax (520) 879-4725
AAikman at LRLaw.com • www.LewisandRoca.com/Aikman
This e-mail contains legally privileged and confidential information
intended only for the individual or entity named within the message.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited.  If this communication
was received in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and delete the original message.