[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Personal Message to SCI Members Meeting Invitation: - 22 May 2013 at 20:00 UTC

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Mon May 20 19:10:26 UTC 2013

Dear Committee Members,

I am writing to you today as your Chair of the SCI because we have had to
cancel the last two SCI calls due to the fact that we have not had enough
members dial in to discuss our Charter revisions amongst other matters
currently on the SCI work list.  As you all know, each stakeholder group/
constituency has two members of record.  The entire list of SCI members and
alternates is noted here:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/4.+Members .

All of the members of the SCI who do attend our regular calls, ICANN support
staff, your Chair and Vice Chair would be very grateful if those who are
missing the calls could work out between your primary and your alternate,
which of the two of you (or better both of you) will attend our upcoming
Wednesday call so that we can do the work that we have been charged to do.
If, for any reason you cannot continue as a member of the SCI, please have
your constituency provide us with your replacement so that the work can go
on.

Julie sent out a strong reminder last week for our call this Wednesday -
with a specific request to RSVP - however we have yet to hear a response
from any representatives of the Registry and Registrar constituencies.
Please confirm to Julie or advise us of a replacement at your soonest
convenience.

Thank you for your consideration of the requests noted herein.

On the behalf of the SCI,

RA

Chairman

Ronald N. Andruff