[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER Re: Action item from SCI Meeting 06 March -- Re-Submitting a Motion

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue May 28 17:34:21 UTC 2013

Thanks Ron.  I can confirm that re-submitting a motion is an item on our
agenda for our next meeting, which we are planning using a Doodle poll.

Best regards,

Julie

From:  Ron Andruff <randruff at rnapartners.com>
Date:  Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:48 AM
To:  James Bladel <jbladel at godaddy.com>, "gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org"
<gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org>
Cc:  'Jennifer Standiford' <JStandiford at web.com>
Subject:  RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER Re: Action item from SCI
Meeting 06 March -- Re-Submitting a Motion

Thank you James and Jennifer for the quick turnaround on this matter.  As I
understand it, the request for re-submitting a motion had never happened
before the first occasion, which brought it to our table, but I agree that
it would be for the Committee to discuss the idea of frequency to make sure
we are all of like mind as to what this would mean.

By way of this mail, I am asking Julie to be sure to include this in our
next meeting.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff