[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND ACCORDINGLY - Planning for Buenos Aires SCI Meeting

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Oct 1 20:10:51 UTC 2013

Ron,

As per a message I sent just a little bit ago to this list, staff had to
pick a placeholder time for the meeting because slots are getting taken
up.  We have tentatively scheduled the SCI meeting for Sunday from
16:30-18:00.  We can change this to 15:00-16:30 if people wish, but as you
note we'll need to know ASAP -- ideally today.

Thanks,
Julie