[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Action: SCI Charter

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Oct 8 16:13:22 UTC 2013

Dear Committee Members,

We will be reviewing the current Charter review work to date on our call
today and therefore it would serve us all if Members could take a few
minutes to review the current status of this document.  I have attached it
to this mail for easy reference.

I look forward to 'seeing' everyone on the call in a few hours.

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff

RNA Partners