[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] GNSO WG Definitions of Decision-Making Levels

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Tue Apr 8 11:12:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

I’ve taken a stab at some very slight word-smithing on the last draft of the WG consensus levels discussed at our F2F in Singapore. I’ve tried to capture the comments made, and a little more and look forward to a discussion on this during today’s call.

I have admittedly done this only today, so have not had time to consult with the rest of the sub-team. Greg, Thomas, Cintra…, my apologies.

Thanks.

Amr