[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] GNSO WG Definitions of Decision-Making Levels

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Apr 8 11:24:09 UTC 2014

Apologies for having missed the F2F meeting in Singapore, but how do these
changes address the specific question that was put forward by the GNSO
Council on behalf of the IGO/INGO PDP WG: 'and specifically requests the
SCI to review and, if deemed appropriate, recommend revised or additional
language to apply to situations where working groups may reach
sufficient consensus against a particular proposal such that the
appropriate consensus level cannot accurately be described as No
Consensus/Divergence'? The additions / edits may be helpful clarifications
but they seem to go beyond the scope of the specific question put forward
to the SCI. But maybe I am missing something, so I am looking forward to
discussing this further on the call later today.

Best regards,

Marika