[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Agenda for SCI call on 5 August

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Aug 4 19:54:09 UTC 2014

Dear SCI members,

Although this is pretty obvious, proper process requires that an agenda be
sent around prior to a meeting :) As such, here is the proposed agenda for
the next SCI call scheduled for Tuesday 5 August:

1. Roll Call/Updates to SOI
2. Discuss and finalize Electronic Voting language (last circulated on 31
July, pending further edits by Greg and any other SCI member)
3. Next steps/next meeting
As a reminder, we have not yet circulated the SCI-finalized language on
Waiver of the 10-day Motion Deadline, on the understanding that a formal
consensus call will be conducted for both that and the finalized E-Voting
language at the same time.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong