[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Action items: SCI Meeting 05 August

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Aug 5 19:44:43 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find below the action items from the call on 05 August. These also
are posted to the wiki at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/05+August+2014.  Our next
meeting is tentatively scheduled for 09 September at the usual time.  Please
let us know if you have concerns about availability that day.

Best regards,


Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

SCI Meeting Actions ­ 05 August
1. Waiver of 10-Day Motion and Voting Outside of a Council Meeting: 1) Staff
will send the final language out for consensus call (consensus must be
unanimous); 2) If consensus is achieved combine with other changes to the
Operating Procedures for public comment.

2.  Board Seat 14 Election: Staff will check to see if there is any activity
happening elsewhere.

3.  Next Meeting: Tentatively scheduled for 09 September.

4.  LA SCI Meeting: Staff will request a slot.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140805/e168b4e9/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 5041 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140805/e168b4e9/smime.p7s>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list