[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Action items: SCI Meeting 05 August

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrlaw.com
Tue Aug 12 15:16:11 UTC 2014

Hi Greg – I had the same question as I was looking to provide the docs to IPC in our call this morning.  At this point, we will either need to circulate between IPC meetings or else reserve for the September IPC agenda.  Anne

[cid:image001.gif at 01CFB605.979B68F0]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP | Suite 700

One South Church Avenue | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman at LRRLaw.com<mailto:AAikman at LRRLaw.com> | www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CFB605.979B68F0]

Lewis and Roca LLP is now Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP.