[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Action items: SCI Meeting 05 August

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrlaw.com
Tue Aug 12 15:16:11 UTC 2014

Hi Greg – I had the same question as I was looking to provide the docs to IPC in our call this morning.  At this point, we will either need to circulate between IPC meetings or else reserve for the September IPC agenda.  Anne

[cid:image001.gif at 01CFB605.979B68F0]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP | Suite 700

One South Church Avenue | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman at LRRLaw.com<mailto:AAikman at LRRLaw.com> | www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CFB605.979B68F0]

Lewis and Roca LLP is now Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP.

From: owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org [mailto:owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org] On Behalf Of Shatan, Gregory S.
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:21 AM
To: 'Julie Hedlund'; gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org
Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Action items: SCI Meeting 05 August

Have the Consensus Call documents for the waiver of the 10-day motion deadline and voting outside a council meeting been circulated after August 5 call?



From: owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org<mailto:owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org> [mailto:owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org] On Behalf Of Julie Hedlund
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 3:45 PM
To: gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org<mailto:gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org>
Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Action items: SCI Meeting 05 August

Dear All,

Please find below the action items from the call on 05 August. These also are posted to the wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/05+August+2014.  Our next meeting is tentatively scheduled for 09 September at the usual time.  Please let us know if you have concerns about availability that day.

Best regards,


Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

SCI Meeting Actions – 05 August

1. Waiver of 10-Day Motion and Voting Outside of a Council Meeting: 1) Staff will send the final language out for consensus call (consensus must be unanimous); 2) If consensus is achieved combine with other changes to the Operating Procedures for public comment.

2.  Board Seat 14 Election: Staff will check to see if there is any activity happening elsewhere.

3.  Next Meeting: Tentatively scheduled for 09 September.

4.  LA SCI Meeting: Staff will request a slot.


This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If the reader of this message or an attachment is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message or attachment to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender. The information transmitted in this message and any attachments may be privileged, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipients, and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §2510-2521.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140812/b6b58d00/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 3765 bytes
Desc: image001.gif
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140812/b6b58d00/image001.gif>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image002.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 2055 bytes
Desc: image002.jpg
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140812/b6b58d00/image002.jpg>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list