[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Notes & follow up actions from SCI meeting today

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jan 14 21:35:19 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Here are some notes for further action by various sub-teams and staff,
following the SCI call today:

WG Survey & Resubmitting a Motion - SCI has approved these; staff will go
ahead and prepare documents/materials for public comment and submission to
the GNSO Council.

Waiver/Exception - Greg has volunteered to work with Marie-Laure to
further develop a proposal on this issue.

Email Voting - still under discussion. Anne has volunteered to work with
Avri and Thomas to further develop and refine the ideas currently under
review. Staff will check with GNSO Secretariat as to current method used
for absentee voting (i.e. general email or actual electronic ballot).

WG Guidelines/Consensus Levels - to be discussed as first agenda item at
the next meeting. Thomas will provide an overview, and will be joined on
this sub-team by Amr, Cintra and Greg.

Next meeting - Tuesday 28 January, 2000 UTC.

Last but definitely not least - congratulations to Cintra on being
appointed the Vice-Chair to the SCI for this year!

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director