[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Updated drafts of Motion Deadline Waiver & E-Voting proposals for discussion in London

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Jun 18 17:50:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

Yes, I do support that wording in general.

One nit has occured to me since the last time I thought about it, is its
specificity on other possible rules that might apply.  For example, the
council has not approved email voting yet (in fact I thought we were
being tech agnostic in that one).  So I would recommend putting a period
after "without limitation."

But in general yes, I do support it.

avri