[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Updated drafts of Motion Deadline Waiver & E-Voting proposals for discussion in London

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Jun 18 20:31:20 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please find attached a further updated version of the Waiver of the 10-day
Motion Deadline language incorporating Anne¹s suggestion - note that this
version therefore REPLACES the version I sent out earlier today dated 12
June 2014.

The proposal regarding Remote/Electronic Voting remains unchanged and thus
the latest version of that is the one dated 12 June.

Cheers
Mary