[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Updated language on Waiver of 10-day Motion Deadline

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sun Jun 22 17:01:04 UTC 2014

Dear SCI members,

Please find attached an updated version of the draft language relating to a
possible waiver of the 10-day motion deadline for the GNSO Council, revised
to reflect the SCI discussion on Saturday. Again, this pertains to the
question what happens to a motion which fails to fulfill all the stated
requirements for a waiver.

Unfortunately, the transcript is not yet available and I have not had a
chance to listen to the audio recording to extract Avri¹s suggestion which
Cintra had requested to be added as another option ­ as such, Avri, if you
are able to either edit the document or send a note to the list with your
suggestion, please do! I just wanted to get this to all of you before Monday
in case your SG/C plans to discuss this topic during Constituency Day on
Tuesday.

As Ron indicated and Julie noted after the meeting, the idea is to receive
comments on this language within 14 days of the 21 June meeting.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director