[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Requesting update from GNSO Council Meeting of March 19 re: SCI and Procedure for new Vice Chair

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrlaw.com
Wed Apr 1 21:02:34 UTC 2015

Thanks Julie.  It seems to me that since the Vice Chair position is now vacant, we should call for volunteers for that position.
Anne

[cid:image001.gif at 01D06C84.80C632A0]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP |

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman at LRRLaw.com<mailto:AAikman at LRRLaw.com> | www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>