[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] IPC SCI Membership

Ron Andruff RA at ONRconsulting.com
Wed Apr 15 18:36:55 UTC 2015

Hi Greg,

Just a short note to say that I really appreciated the work we did together on the SCI and what a profound pleasure it gives me to see how you have moved onward and upward as the new IPC President!  Always wonderful to see those who truly engage in the work of building ICANN, grow and develop into strong leaders…  The SCI will miss you, but I, for one, am very happy to see that you have taken on so much more at this important time in ICANN’s history.

Continued success, my friend!

Kind regards,

RA

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: DELETE  <mailto:randruff at rnapartners.com> randruff at rnapartners.com; REPLACE WITH:  <mailto:RA at ONRconsulting.com> RA at ONRconsulting.com