[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: Request to the SCI - Vote switching

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 00:53:42 UTC 2015

This could be a good issue for the GNSO review.  However, I think an
amendment to Section 6.2.6 of the GNSO Operating Procedures (which cover
SG/C voting issues) would be a more elegant and consistent solution, rather
than having each SG/C amend its own charter with its own rules regarding
"carpet-baggers,"  The inconsistent results that could arise from that can
only be imagined.

Greg

--

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*Partner* *| IP | Technology | Media | Internet*

*666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*