[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] NCPH Intersessional 2015 Recordings & Transcripts

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrlaw.com
Wed Jan 21 21:28:24 UTC 2015

Thanks Wolf-Ulrich and Thomas.  We will be circulating a new draft based on our discussion yesterday.  As you know, that discussion is available via MP3 file and transcript.  We do not believe another call will be necessary but if you have concerns after reading the next draft, let us know.
Thank you,
Anne

[cid:image001.gif at 01D03586.83A4CD90]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP |

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman at LRRLaw.com<mailto:AAikman at LRRLaw.com> | www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>