[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Letter to GNSO Council Chair Jonathan Robinson

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Jan 26 19:35:39 UTC 2015

Anne,

The Secretariat has sent a reminder for SCI members to respond as to whether
they can attend the call tomorrow with a deadline to reply by the end of the
day today.  Late today/early tomorrow we'll see how many responses we have
and let you know, including which members specifically can attend.  We know
already that Thomas, Greg, and Avri have conflicts for the meeting.  If we
cannot get key participants to join the call tomorrow we'll ask the
Secretariat to send out a Doodle to find a better time for a call.

Best regards,
Julie