[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Next SCI Call: Schedule for 03 September

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Jul 29 13:25:04 UTC 2015

Dear SCI members,

I have seen no objections to scheduling the next call for Thursday 03
September, although a couple of members said they would be available in
August if necessary.  Thus, the GNSO Secretariat will go ahead and put the
call on the schedule for 03 September.

Best regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director