[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: MP3 recording of the SCI meeting - 04 June 2015

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrlaw.com
Tue Jun 16 18:14:20 UTC 2015

Hi everyone.  I had understood that Amr and staff would be working together to put out a general e-mail asking whether there is a generally favorable view toward the issue of giving resubmitted motions the benefit of the 10 day waiver rule and that this general e-mail might include at least some old language drafted previously by Mary to spark our discussion for this Saturday morning’s meeting at 7:45 am in the GNSO Council meeting room.

Could staff please advise as to status of this effort?
Thank you,
Anne

[cid:image001.gif at 01D0A825.97861EB0]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP |

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman at LRRLaw.com<mailto:AAikman at LRRLaw.com> | www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>