[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Proposed Language Concerning 10-Day Waiver and Resubmitted Motions

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jun 18 00:02:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

(without liaison hat on)

I have a question: does it seem like we are complicating the rules to
the point that it will take lawyers to read and interpret them.  I read
the language below and found I had to read it multiple times to get a
clear view of what it was saying.

Is there are chance we might consider readability when making changes?
And perhaps doing a readability pass though the operating procedures at
some point?

avri

---