[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Proposed Language Concerning 10-Day Waiver and Resubmitted Motions

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Thu Jun 18 11:09:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

I don’t see why we can’t (or shouldn’t) consider readability. Note that the language being suggested is only meant to be a starting point, not a final draft.

Having said that, I don’t personally find this language to be overly complex, but that may very well be because I’ve been paying far more attention to this topic than a typical community member who is not aware of SCI projects and discussions.