[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: New Referral Request to the Standing Committee for GNSO Improvements Implementation

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrlaw.com
Tue Nov 24 00:59:25 UTC 2015

Julie,
Please proceed on these items as you recommend below.  We can discuss in our December 10 meeting.
Thank you so much for your able assistance.
Anne

[cid:image001.gif at 01D12618.B047EF70]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman at lrrlaw.com<mailto:AAikman at lrrlaw.com> | www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>