[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Attendance and MP3 New gTLDs meeting - Monday 08 December 2014

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Dec 9 00:34:36 UTC 2014

Dear All,

 Please find the MP3 recording for the GNSO New gTLDs Subsequent Rounds Discussion Group  call held on Monday 08 December 2014 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-new-gtld-subsequent-20141208-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#dec> http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#dec

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Brett Fausett - RySG

Susan Payne - IPC

Stephanie Duchesneau - RySG

Donna Austin-RrSG

Jeff Neuman-RySG

Mason Cole-RySG

Michelle Sara King – RySG

Christopher Niemi- no soi

Stephane van Gelder – BC

Katim Touray – Individual

Michele Neylon-RrSG

Jon Nevett – RySG

Kristina Rosette – IPC

Ron Andruff – BC

Iliya Bazlyankov – RrSG

David Payne – no soi

Alan Greenberg – ALAC

Stuart Fuller – RrSG

Sonigitu Ekpe- NCUC

Tijani Ben Jemaa - ALAC

Apologies:

Gabriela Szlak – BC

Kiran Malancharuvil – IPC

Jeffrey Eckhaus - RySG

ICANN staff:

Marika Konings

Steve Chan

Lars Hoffmann

Terri Agnew

Mailing list archives:

 <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-newgtld-dg/> http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-newgtld-dg/

Wiki page:

 <https://community.icann.org/x/OrXhAg> https://community.icann.org/x/OrXhAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 08 December 2014:

   Terri Agnew:Dear all, Welcome to the Discussion Group on New gTLD Subsequent Rounds on 08 December 2014

  Bret Fausett, Names Council:Good morning everyone.

  Michele Neylon:afternoon

  stephane van gelder:Hi everyone

  Bret Fausett, Names Council:I was disconnected -- calling back in

  Iliya Bazlyankov:Hi all

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Katim Touray

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Stephanie  Duchesneau

  Kristina Rosette:apologies for being late.  first day in new office and computer startup took forever

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Kristina Rosette

  Michele Neylon:names council = GNSO?

  Michele Neylon:or something else?

  Alan Greenberg:Yes, a name from the past...

  Terri Agnew:Stuart Fuller has joined audio

  Michele Neylon:Alan - confusing :)

  Katim S. Touray:Greetings, everyone!

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Donna Austin

  Kristina Rosette:having multiple WGs (or work teams) simultaneously could significantly challenge community bandwidth, IMHO

  Alan Greenberg:OK, I stand corrected. But I still like my version better!  ;-)

  Marika Konings::-)

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Sonigitu Ekpe

  Marika Konings:One thing to consider as well that if everything is put into one Issue Report it may take time more time than a usual Issue Report to compile all the relevant information.

  Marika Konings:for staff that is

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Good day all

  Katim S. Touray:And are you going to have enough people to populate all the WGs, if you have many of them?

  Kristina Rosette:+1 Alan

  Katim S. Touray:+1 Alan

  Katim S. Touray:I'd like to suggest additional comments on the mind map.

  Katim S. Touray:OK, I'll just post them to the list. Thanks!

  Terri Agnew:Tijani Ben Jemaa has joined audio

  Alan Greenberg:I think that is really overly ambitious given holidays, iana, acct. and other stuff going on

  Alan Greenberg:That  Icould support.

  Michele Neylon:what was that?

  Michele Neylon:lol

  Terri Agnew:We are finidng the line

  Tijani BEN JEMAA:I'm dropped

  Tijani BEN JEMAA:can you Terri call again please

  Terri Agnew:@Tijani, yes

  Katim S. Touray:I just emailed my suggestions to the mailing list.

  Katim S. Touray:Thanks!