[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Discussion Group - New gTLD Subsequent Rounds - Doodle Poll for First Meeting

Donna Austin Donna.Austin at ariservices.com
Wed Jul 23 21:19:43 UTC 2014

Hi Steve

I have just completed the doodle poll and unfortunately I cannot make any of the nominated times because I will be Melbourne, Australia, on those dates. The times nominated translate to: Midnight, 2am, 1am or 4am.

I understand the challenges associated with finding times that suit many, but the absence of a single slot that might have been workable for people in the Asia Pacific is disappointing.

I assume that moving forward we will discuss rotating times for calls to ensure inclusion.

Apologies to those who have heard me bang this drum before.

Thanks,

Donna

Policy and Industry Affairs Officer

ARI REGISTRY SERVICES
Melbourne | Los Angeles
P  +1 310 890 9655
P  +61 3 9866 3710
E  donna.austin at ariservices.com<mailto:donna.austin at ariservices.com>
W  www.ariservices.com<http://www.ariservices.com/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/ARIservices>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.