[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Introductions

Ching Chiao ching.chiao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 23:35:03 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

My name is Ching Chiao and I am the Founder & CEO of Brandma.co . We offer
services to major brands / Internet companies in China for all their domain
name / brand protection needs, across different registration service
providers, e-commerce marketplaces, client-side / mobile software makers,
etc. We also work with the majority of .brand applicants from China.

I am the ex-VP of DotAsia and currently a Board Member. I represent .asia
at RySG, and have been elected as its Council rep. since late 2010. Like
others I believe it's time for the community-driven group to review the AGB
and the program itself, while addressing the need for those who missed the
previous new gtld wagon.

I very much look forward to collaborating with you all.

Best regards,

Ching

Ching Chiao
Founder and CEO