[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Draft Issue Categorization

Bret Fausett bret at uniregistry.link
Fri Oct 3 17:24:24 UTC 2014

> I'm surprised that there is NOTHING in the chart regarding public interest issues

Evan, the chart is simply a reflection of the issues raised in this discussion group, and the purpose of circulating it was indeed to allow people to identity missing elements and add them.

Is it fair to say that you are asking that we add “Are public interest commitments sufficient to protect the interests of Internet users?” to the list of issues? If you have a preferred formulation of the issue, we’ll use your wording.

    Bret