[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Reminder: Submit Issues & Nominations for Group Chair(s)

Will Ellis Will.Ellis at nominet.org.uk
Mon Sep 8 09:33:37 UTC 2014

Hi Steve

I am a new joiner to this group.

I often get asked when will there be a round 2 of new gTLDs. I appreciate it will be too early to answer that question yet, but it would be helpful to understand the milestones this group needs to undertake in order to have a clearer picture on the timeline to round 2.

Any assistance you can offer in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Will

Will Ellis
gTLD lead
Nominet UK

e    will.ellis at nominet.org.uk<mailto:jo.golley at nominet.org.uk>
t    01865 332211
m  07880 009899

[http://www.nominet.org.uk/sites/default/files/NomLogoEmailSignature.jpg]<http://www.nominet.org.uk/>

Nominet UK is a private limited company, registered in England and Wales. Registration number 3203859. Registered office: Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4DQ.