[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Reminder: Submit Issues & Nominations for Group Chair(s)

Iliya Bazlyankov iliya.bazlyankov at unicart.bg
Mon Sep 8 12:31:35 UTC 2014

Dear Steve,

On behalf of CORE Association I submit the following topics:

1. As for application procedures:
- Potential separate tracks for closed-to-registrations TLDs, open-to-all
TLDs and community-restricted TLDs.
- Real, but simplified technical, financial and operational requirements,
instead of current, sometimes bureaucratic requirements.

2. As of TMCH:
- Review of operations and usefulness.
- Limit so-called mixed (graphics+with-text) trademarks to Claims, but not
Sunrise.

3. Agreement:
- Differentiate between closed and open TLDs (in the sense of "third-party
registrations available or not").
- Clarify the RPM requirements beyond the current “trademarks” and “general
public” (ie, other legitimate rights, specially for community-specific
TLDs).

Kind regards,
Iliya Bazlyankov
CORE Association