[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Update Draft Deliverables

Bret Fausett bret at uniregistry.link
Tue Apr 28 17:42:44 UTC 2015

> Considerable CPE guidance that was provided in past versions was deleted from this version. Why is this?

Jacob, I am not aware that anything was deleted. We did have an appreciated set of issues in the draft charter, but included language in the draft charter that the controlling document was the issue report. Were you referencing not seeing the CPE issue in the Charter itself, or did you think that it was deleted from the issue report itself? we have redlines and versioning in the documents on the wiki, so we should be able to resurrect this. These are indeed important issues and I want to make sure they get into the documents where they need to be.

     Bret