[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Any Recent Activity

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Wed Feb 18 18:51:53 UTC 2015

Jeff,

Sorry for the belated response. Confirming your message was received and
noting that your offer to help is appreciated.

Currently, Bret and I are working on an updated work plan and preparing some
draft documents per the email staff sent 28 January, set for distribution
prior to the next meeting. I need to confirm with Bret, but I believe we are
targeting Monday, 2 March at 15:00 UTC for our next meeting, with meetings
following every two weeks thereafter. If any DG members have an objection to
that proposed recurring schedule, please feel free to voice your opinion on
the email list.

Best,
Steve