[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Any Recent Activity

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Wed Feb 18 18:55:39 UTC 2015

Thanks Steve. No objections to the schedule, but it seems like we are losing a lot of time.  If you need help with the work plan or any of the documents, let me know.  It seems like we have fallen off time targets and it would be great to be in a position to start a pdp on this soon.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514