[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Suggested amendment to Issue Matrix - following call 16 March

BRG philip at brandregistrygroup.org
Mon Mar 16 15:59:23 UTC 2015

Steve,
further to the call today for good order allow me to repeat the comment I
made.

1. Edit to the issues Matrix - tab 2 - Potential New Policy Work

Topic 3
Should different application tracks for different TLD types (e.g., closed,
open, community restricted, brand, single registrant/registry, closed
generic, etc.) be considered?

Notable issues
DELETE
Should limits on the number of applications by one applicant/group be
considered?
Should the application fee amounts be made variable based on the application
track or other variable mechanism? Should fees be reduced for identical
applications?

2. Create new Topic
Should limits on the number of applications by one applicant/group be
considered?

Create new notable issues
Are there issues of fairness or other to be considered?
How would limits be equitably applied?

3. Create new topic
Variable fees

Notable issues
Should the application fee amounts be made variable based on the application
track or other variable mechanism?
Should fees be reduced for identical applications?

Also on formatting
It would help for readability to have column 1 in tab 2 (High level topic)
formatted as:
Text alignment vertical Top.

Many thanks
Philip Sheppard