[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Executive Summary / Matrix / Draft Charter Drafts

Duchesneau, Stephanie Stephanie.Duchesneau at neustar.us
Fri May 22 12:59:48 UTC 2015

Thanks Jeff.

Stephanie Duchesneau
Neustar, Inc. / Public Policy Manager
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, 4th Floor, Washington, DC 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2623 Mobile: +1.703.731.2040  Fax: +1.202.533.2623 / www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>

From: Jeff Neuman <jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>>
Date: Friday, May 22, 2015 at 8:50 AM
To: "Duchesneau, Stephanie" <Stephanie.Duchesneau at neustar.us<mailto:Stephanie.Duchesneau at neustar.us>>, Steve Chan <steve.chan at icann.org<mailto:steve.chan at icann.org>>, "gnso-newgtld-dg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-dg at icann.org>" <gnso-newgtld-dg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-newgtld-dg at icann.org>>
Subject: RE: [Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Executive Summary / Matrix / Draft Charter Drafts

Stephanie,

We are leaving that for the Council to ultimately decide, but our recommendation is for 1 PDP Working Group which the WG could then decide to split into multiple subgroups along the lines that we have recommended.

That said, ultimately it is the Council that will decide this issue.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA| Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514