[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Executive Summary / Matrix / Draft Charter Drafts

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue May 26 13:17:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

In the charter

- In group 1.  while the mention of Applicant support is ok, I think we
a missing a bullet on

Was there sufficient developing economy outreach in terms of both:

    - contributing to the nature of the process
    - making sure they are well aware of the opportunity.

-  on the bullet in Group 3 about communities

> Community applications: Was the overall approach to communities
> consistent with recommendations and implementation guidance? Did the
> Community Priority Evaluation process achieve its purpose and result
> in anticipated outcomes?

I think the following sentence should be added:

    Were those recommendations adequate for community protection.

Thanks and again apologies for my last minute prep for the meeting.

avri