[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1] WT1 Co-chairs

avri doria avri at apc.org
Tue Aug 16 19:19:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

We were luck enough to have Sara Bokey volunteer as a co-chair during
the meeting.

Since then it was pointed out that Christa Taylor had also volunteered
to co-chair by marking her name with yellow in the signup.  I missed
that, though I do think someone mentioned it in the chart during the call.

So I am very happy to announce that we have a group of volunteers for
co-chair.

On the assumption that there is no objection (please let the list know
if there is one) I turn over the leadership of this WT1 to Christa and Sara.

Thanks again,

avri

---