[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1] First Meeting

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Wed Aug 17 01:03:42 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I wanted to confirm whether or not we have 2 co Chairs or not for WT 2 .
If possible, I would like to consider volunteering for co Chair if the
position is still open.
It will be a first for me, so I will have much to learn but at the same
time I have
great interest in assisting in the lead. Although, I am not a lawyer as
Phil has
requested, I have experience in consulting on TMCH/RPM matters.

Also, I have not seen any email on the leadership position for WT 2 on the
gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2 at icann.org mailing list so I am throwing this out, here.

Regards,

Michael