[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1] Request for Input - new gTLDs - Work Track 1

Sara Bockey sbockey at godaddy.com
Thu Oct 6 16:58:50 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Based on the feedback received on our call on Monday, we have made significant updates to our Google document located at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KTHsQSjMSmutsY2WMmQG1DNsNp6cX7k4oQEwKveU338/edit#heading=h.q3yqx325o7

The updates include: Accreditation Programs, comments from Donna, pros/cons mentioned to date along with points from the GDD Summit brainstorming notes on RSPs.

Regarding Applicant Support, we have noted key comments/takeaways from the AMGlobal survey results.

Please take a moment to review the Google document.  For your convenience, we’ve attached the GDD Summit brainstorming notes and AMGlobal survey results.

Action items:

-          Review the Google document to ensure all considerations for accreditation have been included and accurately reflected

-          Are there other alternatives to an accreditation program?

-          Additional pros and cons for applicant support

-          Potential paths forward based on the problems we are trying to solve

Thank-you for your participation!  As always, discussion on the lists is welcomed and encouraged!

The next call is schedule on Tuesday, October 18th at 15:00 UTC.

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy of this message and its attachments.