[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1] Request for Input - new gTLDs - Work Track 1

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Tue Oct 25 12:37:35 UTC 2016

Dear Donna
Your points reflected exactly what we had here, in this country,  related to application process. Your solutions fulfill the alternatives applicants need to reduce work and RSP to do repetitive tasks. What I would point out, to make clear for future applicants the way out – I mean – the timely information about any RSP disqualified before the new round starts.
 Thanks for all this clear explanation.
Kisses

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados