[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt1] Agenda - Work Track 1

Sara Bockey sbockey at godaddy.com
Mon Jan 30 21:21:47 UTC 2017

Dear All,

The call for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 1 - Overall Process/Support/Outreach Issue will take place on Tuesday, 31 January 2017 at 20:00 UTC.

The proposed agenda is as follows:

  1.  Welcome
  2.  SOIs
  3.  Recap of outcomes from Jan 10th call
     *   Application Queuing
     *   Application Submission Period
     *   Application Fees/Variable Fees
  4.  Systems

     *   Our task:  WG may want to consider providing implementation guidance, such as a minimum set of security and infrastructure standards, for consideration by ICANN during implementation of subsequent procedures (https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/4.2.9+Systems?preview=/58735915/58737114/Section%204.2.9.pdf )
  1.  Communications

     *   Our task: Consider suggesting targeted groups or sectors, communication methods, as well as metrics to help identify if the communications plan was effective.  A PDP-WG may also want to consider what themes should be conveyed and to what parties, as it may be beneficial to customize messaging based on the needs of the particular demeographic…consider providing implementation guidance related to communication methods, goals for communications, success criteria and other elements. (https://community.icann.org/display/NGSPP/4.2.11+Communications?preview=/58735919/58737118/Section%204.2.11.pdf )
  1.  Accreditation Program
  2.  AOB

Attached for your convenience are excerpts from the final report on Systems and Communications, which further outline the question(s) we are to address.  Please review this material prior to the call to assist in topical, focused discussions.

Thanks,

sara bockey
policy manager | GoDaddy™
sbockey at godaddy.com  480-366-3616
skype: sbockey

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy of this message and its attachments.