[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] WT2 - 4th Meeting

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Tue Oct 4 12:32:35 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I hope everyone is having a good week.

For the 4th meeting of the New gTLD SP PDP WG WT2 on 6 October 2016 at
20:00 UTC
the following is the planned agenda for our discussion.

1. Welcome

2. Updated SOI

3. Terms and Conditions of Applying for a TLD: Discussion around adding
this topic.

4. Base Registry Agreement: Continued high level discussion and what we
have been
discussing over the mailing list.

5. Reserved Names: If we have time, begin looking at the questions we are
asked.

6. AOB: For any other business, I would ask at the beginning of the call
that it be
mentioned so we could allocate necessary time for the topic.

Phil and I look forward to speaking with everyone at the meeting.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming