[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] WT2 - 5th Meeting

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Thu Oct 20 00:40:58 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I hope everyone is having a good week.
My apologies for getting this out late, however we will be having our 5th
meeting for the New gTLD SP PDP WG WT2 on 20 October 2016 at 20:000 UTC.
The following is the planned agenda for our discussion.

1. Welcome

2. Updated SOI

3. Base Registry Agreement: Current progress and reaching out to category
specific groups.

4. ICANN57 Teaser Questions

5. Reserved Names

6. AOB: For any other business, I would ask at the beginning of the call
that it be
mentioned so we could allocate necessary time for the topic.

Phil and I look forward to speaking with everyone at the meeting.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming