[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda Items , Sub Pro WT2 20.00 UTC 8 September

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 18:14:35 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

I hope you will be able to join Michael Flemming and myself on the first
call for the Sub Pro WG, Work Track 2 , Legal and Regulatory at 20.00 UTC
tonite.

It will be a priviledge for us  to work with you as a team to meet the
objectives and targets that we set ourselves.

I trust you have received Michael's welcoming email sent on the 6 September
with the proposed summary agenda .

Here is attached  is the more detailed Agenda with the current timetable .

I am hoping we will  then be able to start to look at the Base Agreement ,
one of eleven bullet point Key Headers , currently allotted to Work Track 2.

Within this , we would suggest that we  use a task number for each subject
matter identified.

Then start to breakdown by,

Amendments since the AGB,

Ongoing reviews and impacts

Duplicities and overlaps  amongst Work Tracks

Topics looking at :

Individual issues

Methods to address these issues

Weight of the issue

Time management and allocation of issues

Then  look at :

Policy versus implementation , versus operational issues

Amendments since AGB , why they have occurred , the problem and the
solutions

Final Issues Report , cross referencing to the AGB

Dependencies

Priorities

Timings

Timelines