[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] WT2 - Jan 19th, Thursday Meeting at 20:00 UTC

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Fri Jan 13 00:04:57 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please note the agenda for the meeting 19 January 2017, Thursday at 20 UTC.

1. Welcome

2. Updated SOI

3. Registrant Protections

4. AOB

We didn't get to the Registrant Protections before the end of the meeting
yesterday. Therefore, it was felt very strongly that we should have a
follow up meeting next week to cover Registrant Protections.
The good news is that our slides are already prepared. After I make a few
edits I will circulate them today. All background material should be
included.

On the other hand I hope to begin discussing CC2 questions over email.

I look forward to the meeting next week and hope everyone will be ready for
constructive discussion.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming

--