[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for 13 July 2017 WT2 Call at 15 UTC

Annebeth Lange annebeth.lange at uninett.no
Thu Jul 13 09:34:50 UTC 2017

I am sorry, but I am on holiday and will not have possibility to attend. Please excuse me.

Best regards
Annebeth

Annebeth B Lange
UNINETT Norid AS

Den 13. jul. 2017 kl. 07.31 skrev Michael Flemming <flemming at brightsconsulting.com<mailto:flemming at brightsconsulting.com>>:

Dear All,

Please note the agenda for the WT2 call that will be held at 15 UTC today.

  1.  Welcome

  2.  SOI Updates

  3.  CC2 Comments: Registry Agreement

  4.  AOB

Our plan forward is to go over the CC2 comments for the Registry Agreement in order to move forward to initial discussions on consensus, initial draft proposals and/or any other questions we may have for the feedback we received in CC2. I know there may not be enough time between the call and now for some of you, but I would encourage you to go over the CC2 comments in regards to the Registry Agreement as much as possible. For this discussion, staff have kindly prepared a summary of points that were made in CC2 comments in relation to questions asked on the Registry Agreement. The document is text to help organize discussion and each WG member is encouraged to read all CC2 comments in full in order to capture the whole argument.

I look forward to discussing with everyone on the call.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming
<CC2 Comments_Base Registry Agreement - Themes.pdf>