[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for 13 July 2017 WT2 Call at 15 UTC

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 13:22:18 UTC 2017

Hi Michael, All,

Please accept my apologises  but I won’t be able to make the call later this afternoon.

I look forward to Chairing our next call at our usual time, 27 July @21.00 UTC for 60 mins.

Would you let Michael know on the call today which topic & CC2s you would like to discuss next meeting.

Post Jo’burg we would like to start really honing in on policy and implementation issues  on a particular topic  so that we can initially  build consensus as defined   https://gnso.icann.org/en/council/op-procedures-16feb16-en.pdf within the work track before discussing with the Full List.

Thanks,

Phil