[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Meeting 2 March 2017 at 21:00 UTC

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Thu Mar 2 03:33:48 UTC 2017

Dear All,

My apologies in sending this out so late. I have run into some urgent
family matters that have kept me from sending out emails in a timely
fashion. This week on 2 March 2017 at 21 UTC we will be covering Closed
Generics. I look forward to this being one of our more active discussions.
As always, please note the agenda below.

   1.

*Welcome *
   2.

*SOI *
   3.

*CC2 Questions (Very brief follow up and time given for questions needing
   clarification) *
   4.

*Closed Generics *
   5. *AOB (I don't think we will have much time for that this week,
   though).*

Also, I send to everyone the slides that I plan to use for the meeting.

I look forward to speaking with everyone and having an exciting
conversation!

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming