[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Meeting 2 March 2017 at 21:00 UTC

Rosette, Kristina rosettek at amazon.com
Thu Mar 2 20:24:52 UTC 2017

Report of Public Comments may be useful reference. https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/report-comments-closed-generic-08jul13-en.pdf

From: gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2-bounces at icann.org [mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Michael Flemming
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 7:34 PM
To: gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2 at icann.org
Subject: [Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Meeting 2 March 2017 at 21:00 UTC

Dear All,

My apologies in sending this out so late. I have run into some urgent family matters that have kept me from sending out emails in a timely fashion. This week on 2 March 2017 at 21 UTC we will be covering Closed Generics. I look forward to this being one of our more active discussions. As always, please note the agenda below.

  1.  Welcome
  2.  SOI
  3.  CC2 Questions (Very brief follow up and time given for questions needing clarification)
  4.  Closed Generics
  5.  AOB (I don't think we will have much time for that this week, though).

Also, I send to everyone the slides that I plan to use for the meeting.

I look forward to speaking with everyone and having an exciting conversation!

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming